Choosing the best energy options for your home or business doesn’t have to be overwhelming.
BKE Energy has the experience and operational knowledge to guide you.
BKE Energy conducts a thorough analysis of your organization to understand your current electricity and/or natural gas needs and costs, and how these impact your operations. We work with you to assess the degree of risk your business can manage, and then develop a hedging strategy that gives your company the flexibility it needs if market conditions change. We take you through the proposal process and stick around long after the deal is done to ensure suppliers deliver what they promise.
And unlike other companies, we don’t charge for the ongoing support. It’s another way we demonstrate that BKE clients are our priority.
Energy Management in Five Steps:
Research and Assessment
- Determine your company’s comfort level with risk management by asking the right questions
- Outline and explain the various hedging strategies available based on your risk management level; ensure the strategy selected suits the operational needs of your business
- Secure proposals from the various Alternative Retail Electric Suppliers (ARES) or Alternative Gas Suppliers (AGS) capable of supporting the strategies identified at the best pricing available on the market
Review and Revise
- Review the lowest priced supplier’s contract and terms to check for loopholes or required changes, and then make the corrections needed for you to execute the documents and seal the deal
- Ensure your monthly bills are based on the contract terms you signed.
- Note: Unlike other consultants, BKE does not charge additional fees for this ongoing support
Services at a glance:
- Procurement and brokerage of electricity and natural gas
- Consulting services
- Contracting & pricing schedule reviews
- Electrical utility audits
- Bill audits
- Curtailment Supply Providers (Demand response and economic demand response)
- Metering issues
- Sustainability procurement / renewable energy credits